The XtraGrid is incredibly efficient at displaying information and allowing your users to manipulate data on-screen. It gives you a comprehensive set of UI choices so you can deliver solutions that solve real-world business problems, without wasting precious time.
- Standard Grid View: Emulates the look feel and behavior of the Microsoft® Outlook® grid and displays information using a standard table metaphor.
- Banded Grid View: Provides extended layout and customization options for complex datasets. End-users can hide, show, reorder entire column sets instead of having to perform the same operation on each individual column.
- Advanced Banded Grid View: Extends the Banded Grid View by allowing you to arrange column headers and corresponding data cells across multiple rows. It also allows you to create cells that occupy multiple rows.
- Card-Contact View: Mimics the capabilities found in Microsoft Outlook's Contacts View and supports the following extended features: end-user card resizing, card auto-width, collapsible cards, card caption images, multiple card selection, etc.
- Layout View: Displays data records as cards with extended customization options and field layout choices so you can use form space more effectively.
- Carousel View: When using the Layout View, several card arrangement modes are available - from simple tabular display to 3D Carousel emulation.
- Split Presentation View: Easily invoked using a context menu, the Split Grid Presentation feature allows you to divide the grid into two view regions separated by a splitter.
Standard Grid View
Banded Grid View
Advanced Banded Grid View
Split Presentation View