The ExpressOrgChart is a fully functional VCL component (both data-aware and non data-aware), designed for the display and editing of hierarchical tree data structures such as the contents of a book or file system on a disc.
Each node of the chart can have a limitless number of children, displayed horizontally, directly below a given node. The ExpressOrgChart Suite enables an incredibly wide number of possibilities to manage the contents and appearance of both the entire chart structure as well as each individual node.
We're also creating a new product based on your ExpressOrgChart for managing Employee hierarchy. Keep up the good work I hope you guys are making as much money as I'm am off all your hard work. „
SmartQuest Technology Inc, Maitland, FL
With the ExpressOrgChart, you have at your disposal an incredible number of customization features including:
- Bound and unbound mode support
- Animated collapse and expansion of nodes
- Images for each individual node within the tree structure as well as their placement within each node object (using ImageLists)
- 3-Dimensional node painting
- Rotation of the structure by 90 degrees
- Full Drag and Drop support
- Chart runtime customization
- Shapes of each individual node object (Rectangle, Rounded Rect, Ellipse, Diamond)
- Antialiasing for chart elements (this feature requires the Microsoft GDI+ Library)
- Support for DevExpress VCL themes and skins (Skins are only available with the ExpressSkins Library. This library is sold separately)
- Color of individual node object
- Width and Height of each node object
- Text placement within each node object
- And much more
Simply said, the ExpressOrgChart Suite empowers you to build more innovative and user friendly front ends to your applications. Whether you build data driven programs or non data-aware ones, the ExpressOrgChart is certain to make your abilities to represent information much more interesting and exciting to end users.