Current filter:
                                You should refresh the page.

                                1 Solution

                                Creation Date Importance Sort by

                                Hi Angel,

                                At the moment, the TreeList does not support exporting. But, we have plans to support it. However, I would not expect this feature to be implemented in the near future. Approximately, export to Excel will be implemented only in 18.2.

                                Show all comments
                                • Michael Kluchko 02.21.2019

                                  We need this functionality. Are there any work on it? 

                                • Alisher (DevExpress Support) 02.21.2019

                                  Hello Michael,

                                  We plan to release this feature in v19.1. Check our Roadmap for more information:

                                • Andrzej Bukalski 04.09.2019

                                  I do not see this feature in the roadmap, is it confirmed that it will be released in 19.1?

                                • Alisher (DevExpress Support) 04.10.2019

                                  Hi Andrzej,

                                  We announced voting in December, and it revealed that other export features are more important than TreeList export (see RoadMap - Voting results). Thus we decided to postpone this functionality for a while. Anyway, we didn't remove this feature from our extended backlog and we'll return to it if we have enough resources or once our other roadmap features are ready.

                                • Parker 07.05.2019

                                  Hi Alisher,

                                  Will dxTreeList exporting be implemented in the next version after 19.1?

                                • Alisher (DevExpress Support) 07.05.2019


                                  I cannot guarantee that we will introduce this functionality in v19.1. We will definitely update our Roadmap if we change our decision regarding this functionality.