I know I can be hard customer sometimes with loads of tickets, so in the light of 16.2 release and near the end of 2016, I would like to do something different for a change.
I would like to express my excitement about 16.2 release. I have been using alpha and beta rather intense in both Win and Web platforms and I can not remember when so many goodies were coming in single release. It is possible that this time many more things affect me than usual, but never the less - I absolutely love 16.2.
Let me just quickly mention several things that excite me the most:
- startup improvements of Win application (model caching)
- ability to custom group Actions in model (as well as other nodes separately)
- ability to edit reports (massive excitement generator - please make sure reports team get this one :-))
- improvements of new web ui and color schemes
- navigation permissions and PermissionPolicy (ok, PP is not 16.2 - but it got my attention in combination with navigation permissions so it is just a bonus)
- InstantFeedback mode - I love it!
- improved filter control on web - real beauty
- mobile support (not born in 16.2, but got serious enough to take my attention)
- Visual Studio 2017 support (another nice bonus)
and basically everything else.
Some seriously amazing stuff was done for 16.2 - huge cudos!
Also, I would like to express my deepest gratitude for support you provided in last couple of months helping me with some long-term issues I could not squash for months or even years.
So, thank you for that.
Best regards and keep doing amazing job,