When I set the editortype of a listview to PivotGridEditor this gets saved to the model. When I subsequently change/create the Pivotgridsettings the model refuses to save. When the model editor is closed it asks wether or not the changes should be saved, when confirmed the model editor closes but the changes are not saved.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Add a PivotGrid module to the XAF application.
2. Rebuild the application and open Model Editor.
3. Change the EditorType of a particular ListView to a PivotGrid list editor.
4. Open PivotGrid designer via the PivotSettings.Settings field and change something in it.
5. Close designer, save changes, close Model Ediotor - the save confirmation dialog will be shown, and when the Model Editor is opened next time, pivot settings are lost.
Is your intention to post an answer to your own question?
- If so, then proceed.
- If you simply wanted to post additional information, ask for further clarification, or to just say "Thanks!", please click Leave a Comment.
- If you wish to edit your original question, please use the Edit button in the Toolbox at the top right corner of that entry.