This example illustrates how to create a master-detail report in code.
The following steps are essential to create a report layout:
1. Create a report instance and bind it to data.
2. Add required bands to the report.
3. Add required controls to the created bands and provide data to them.
After the report layout is complete, you can generate the report document and display it in a Print Preview.
- How to dynamically generate a report and bind it to a DataSet in a WinForms application
- How to dynamically generate a report and bind it to a collection of objects in a WinForms application
- How to create a report dynamically