When the popup window of the current cell's inplace editor is open, using the mouse wheel should NOT scroll the grid.
- run the ExpressQuantumGrid Feature Demo
- on the left side select 'Fixed Data Rows'
- using the mouse open the popup window in the 'Company' column of one of the rows that is not fixed, e.g. the fifth row
- move the mouse cursor outside the popup window but inside the grid
- use the mouse wheel to scroll
- the popup window stays open but is not place next to the current active editor
This is only present on Windows 10. Using Windows 7 the grid does not respond to the mouse wheel.