I have reproduced this using a fresh VM with Windows 10 Pro. Steps to reproduce:1. Install Visual Studio 2015 Community Edition Update 3.
2. Install CodeRush for Roslyn
3. Clone Roslyn repo: https://github.com/dotnet/roslyn
4. Run preliminary steps as per Roslyn documentation:
- msbuild /v:m /m Roslyn.sln
5. Open Roslyn.sln in Visual Studio
6. Click on the test tube icon next to any test and select "Run test"
One or more errors occurred.
Summary: Passed: 0, Failed: 0, Ignored: 0
This hasn't happened in older versions of CodeRush for Roslyn.
Show all comments