I've tried performing the steps set out in the tutorial on one of my projects, but on the step - Prepare Mobile Application for the First Run , where you need to add the [Project].Module to MobileApplication.cs I get stuck.
My [Project].Module Components aren't available in the Toolbox. Only see XAF Modules and XAF Security.
All the other projects - Web, Win etc all has the Module available in the toolbox.
What do I need to do to get this working?
Visual Studio must discover these modules automatically, and this functionality is not related to DevExpress. If this does not work as expected (this may happen sometimes in such complex software like IDE), you can use standard solutions for Visual Studio available in public community resources like StackOverFlow.
To save you time, let me iterate the most popular options:
- Make sure that the project in which you invoke the Toolbox has the same or compatible "Target framework" setting as the project containing your target component (see this under the project Properties dialog)
- Close the Application Designer for the MobileApplication.xx file, rebuild your solution projects and try to see the Toolbox again.
- Close and reopen Visual Studio.
- Use the Repair Toolbox command in the context menu of the Toolbox
- Add the MainDemoModule component manually as per MSDN: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms165355%28v=vs.100%29.aspx
You can find more information on this on the Web. I hope this helps.