- The Grid in Batch Edit mode
- The Rich Editor with the ShowConfirmOnLosingChanges property set to True
- The Spreadsheet with the ShowConfirmOnLosingChanges property set to True
This is applicable for the following scenarios:
- Complex Controls or Widgets that use the HTML above internally:
- HyperLink column
- Login control
- Bootstrap Multiselect (or other jQuery-aware widgets)
When the listed above controls are configured in a specific way, all link click events are prevented so that the control doesn't show a confirmation dialog notifying users of saving changes in inappropriate cases.
With DevExpress controls, it is possible to handle the Click event.
Note that the script requires jQuery to be referenced on the page.