We are having an urgent problem with our AspxPivotGrid. We did upgrade from v8.3.4 to v9.1.2, however, I did some testing and everything seemed to be working properly after the upgrade. A couple of days ago we noticed an error. When we drag any field into the row area, and then expand, it does not show the values of the field that we dragged over.
Please look at the attachment. It shows what is happening when we drag a field over into the row area and then expand.
Thank you for the message. We have managed to reproduce this issue on our side using the version 9.1.2 of our controls. However, this problem is not reproducible with the latest intermediate update of our controls. So, it appears that this bug was automatically fixed during the development process. Please try to upload the build from the link below and install it on your machine. I believe, this will resolve the problem:
Azret told to us that the patched Suite version did not help us. It is strange, as we were able to reproduce this issue, and the patched version contained this issue fix. Could you please send us your cube backup (as we have failed to recover your cube using the xmla file). We will work on this problem, and try to determine its cause.
This is the backup of the Analysis database for you to work with. So far, I have sent you the .aspx page, the code behind, the .bak file of the datasource and now I have attached the .abf file to restore the Analysis database. I have already detailed what the problem is in my earlier messages. At this point, we had to revert back to the v8.3.4 controls and everything is working properly. I would very much like to be able to upgrade our controls, but until we can figure out what happened to the AspxPivotGrid with this upgrade, we won't be able to. Please feel free to give me a call between 9-5 eastern time 631-218-5200 ext 4207
Thank you for the response. We have double tested this behavior using the backup you provided and I should assure you that the latest update of our controls resolves the problem. I have attached a complete sample that uses all data you provided and works just fine on our side. I can suppose that the problem is caused by the fact that your application uses an older version of our assemblies regardless of the fact that you installed a the latest update. Please check the application bin folder and remove all older version of our assemblies form it. Please also make sure that there are not older assemblies registered in GAC on your machine. Finally, check the content of the C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\ folder that also should not contain our products.
I'm awaiting your response.