Steps to Reproduce:
1. Put onto a form DocumentManager.
2. Change view to NativeMdiView.
3. Set the BaseView.BackgroundImage property.
4. Run an application.
NativeMdiView does not draw BackgroundImage if the VS2010 skin is applied.
NativeMdiView should always draw BackgroundImage.
An intermediate build (v2011 vol 2.5) has been requested for this ticket. We cannot provide it at present since we are preparing the next maintenance update, DXperience v2011 vol 2.6, which will contain this solution.
We will do our best to release this update as soon as possible. Stay tuned to our announcements.
Is your intention to post an answer to your own question?
- If so, then proceed.
- If you simply wanted to post additional information, ask for further clarification, or to just say "Thanks!", please click Leave a Comment.
- If you wish to edit your original question, please use the Edit button in the Toolbox at the top right corner of that entry.