These controls require the DevExpress.AspNetCore.Reporting NuGet and devexpress-reporting npm packages. To integrate these controls into an application, register the required services in the Startup class, reference the necessary client resources and use the ReportDesigner or WebDocumentViewer wrapper.
These are the main steps to integrate these controls into an application:1. Install the DevExpress.AspNetCore.Reporting NuGet package.
2. Install the devexpress-reporting npm package.
3. Register reporting services in the Startup class.
4. Reference all the required client resources in the View file.
5. Use the ReportDesigner and WebDocumentViewer wrappers to display reporting controls on your web pages.
Before running this example, do the following:1. In Visual Studio, right-click the package.json file and select Restore Packages to add the node_modules folder to the application project.
2. Right-click the ASP.NET Core application and select Manage NuGet Packages. In the invoked window, switch to the Updates page and update the DevExpress.AspNetCore.Reporting package. You may need to add a new NuGet package source to install DevExpress packages online or offline from the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 18.2\Components\System\Components\packagespath.
For more information and step-by-step tutorials, refer to the following documentation topic: ASP.NET Core Reporting.