If you wish to generate a report based on GridControl, it is easy to do this by using ReportGenerator as described in the Advanced Grid Printing and Exporting help article. This component can be used at design time as well as at runtime.
If you are interested in creating a report from scratch, use the approach described below.1. Create a report instance and bind it to data.
2. Add required bands to the report.
3. Add required controls to the created bands and provide data to them.
After the report layout is complete, you can generate the report document and display it in a Print Preview.
- How to dynamically generate a master-detail report in a WinForms application
- How to dynamically generate a report and bind it to a collection of objects in a WinForms application
- How to create a report dynamically