Announcing DevExpress VCL v15.1
Our Newest Release for Delphi and C++Builder Developers
Glendale, California — June 23, 2015 — DevExpress is proud to announce the immediate availability of its newest release for Delphi and C++Builder: VCL v15.1.
DevExpress continues its commitment to the Delphi and C++Builder developer community by extending its product line with powerful new features designed to help VCL developers build next-generation user experiences on the Windows platform. The new versions ships with numerous user experience and performance improvements so you can effortlessly deliver better and faster UIs for your next desktop app.
"Being able to develop fast business applications has always been the main focus of the VCL developer community,” said Julian Bucknall, Chief Technology Officer at DevExpress. "This is where DevExpress has traditionally delivered the most powerful and comprehensive UI Control library, and keeps doing so in 2015 by adding new Office-inspired controls, extending the theme set to match today's popular applications, and not forgetting improvements to the overall usability and performance of the suite.”
What's New in DevExpress VCL v15.1
DevExpress VCL Subscription v15.1 ships with the following new controls and features:
- Word® Inspired Rich Text Editor Control - release version with new features
- New Rating Editor Control
- Updated data export engine based on the new ExpressSpreadsheet Control's functionality
- New Office 2016 styles for the Ribbon Control
- Unified drag-and-drop indicator and alignment customization toolbar for the Layout Control
- New gauge styles and enhancements to existing gauge controls
- Data grouping, built-in Find and Replace dialog and new export options in the Spreadsheet control
- Scrolling experience improvements in the VCL Map Control
- Better performance in the PivotGrid control
- Three new Visual Studio inspired skins (visual styles)
- Updated Icon Library
- And much more.
For more information, refer to What's New in VCL v15.1 on the DevExpress website:
Download a Free 30 Day Trial
DevExpress VCL 15.1 is available today. To download a free 30 day trial, visit: https://www.devexpress.com/Products/VCL/.
DevExpress offers feature-complete UI controls for Delphi and C++Builder, allowing VCL developers to build their best and create stunning applications for Windows - without limits or compromise. With DevExpress tools, VCL developers can create business solutions customers expect today and leverage existing skillsets to build next-generation applications for tomorrow.