Bug reported previously in http://www.devexpress.com/Support/Center/p/B139072.aspx is still alive. I report it again, since I cannot reopen B139072 report and my comment there wasn't noticed.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create new project in solution, named "ClassLibrary" with new class.
2. Rename project in solution explorer window from "ClassLibrary" to "ClassLibrary1"
3. Open project properties, change Default Namespace from "ClassLibrary" to "ClassLibrary1" (it was not updated with project rename)
4. Try to invoke "Update to Default Namespace" refactoring
Refactoring is not available, because CR thinks that Default Namespace is still "ClassLibrary"
Refactoring should be available and should update namespace to "ClassLibrary1"
We're sorry to hear that the problem still exists on your side.
However, we're unable to reproduce it locally. The attached screencast illustrates the steps I tried. Can you please review it and check whether the actions I performed are correct?
Attached sources of Refactor_UpdateNamespace plugin, that expose this bug.
See GetDefaultNamespace method and its usage.
I think http://www.devexpress.com/Support/Center/p/B147265.aspx is about the same problem.
Thank you for the response, and for providing the sample plug-in.
However, I'm still unable to replicate the issue: the plug-in you provided seems to work correctly on my machine (please look at the new screencast attached). Can you please provide us also with a sample project, where the problem occurs on your side, so that we can try it here?
Is your intention to post an answer to your own question?
- If so, then proceed.
- If you simply wanted to post additional information, ask for further clarification, or to just say "Thanks!", please click Leave a Comment.
- If you wish to edit your original question, please use the Edit button in the Toolbox at the top right corner of that entry.