We love speaking with and hearing from our customers. However, to maintain a healthy and appropriate dialogue for everyone, below are the rules for posts, communications and general behavior on in our online support channels. Violation of these rules can lead to possible removal from the page or channel.
The DevExpress Support Center 2.0 channels are intended to provide a place for DevExpress customers to receive free technical guidance from both DevExpress technical staff as well as the broad Community of developers. Please note that comments, visuals, videos and other type of material posted by users on this Page (“User Content”) do not necessarily reflect the opinions or ideals of DevExpress, its employees or affiliates. DevExpress does not necessarily endorse nor is responsible for User Content on this Page or the accuracy of information, opinions, claims, or advice shared here by the Community.
2. Sharing Information
- For any content you post on this Page that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (“IP content”), you specifically give DevExpress the following permission: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content in any manner (including the right to copy, distribute and make derivative works) that you post on or in connection with this Page (“IP License”).
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about this Page and DevExpress customer service, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
- You may submit video content, links to third party websites, photographs, and text. Just make sure you have the rights to anything you post. Be original--if you don’t own it, don’t post it.
3. Rules of Conduct
By using this Page, you commit to the following:
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam).
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that is hateful, threatening, pornographic, includes profanity or that contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not use this Page to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not post content or take any action on this Page that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
- You will not post anyone’s sensitive personal or financial information on this Page.
- If you are an employee of DevExpress posting (employee, agency, incentivized blogger/brand ambassador, etc.), be sure to let everyone know. Your posts should reflect this affiliation.
DevExpress makes every effort to ensure our customers receive the best service we can offer. However, if customers abuse this system, we reserve the right to delete your posts and the right to block you from posting on support channels.