- v2013 vol 1.4 : Download official update
Now the ASPxFileManager.SelectedFiles and ASPxFileManager.SelectedFile properties have setters (they are no longer read only).
A folder can not be selected on the server side. Use the ASPxFileManager.Settings.InitialFolder property instead.
The following client-side members have been implemented:
- The ASPxClientFileManager.GetItems() method - returns all files on a page.
- The ASPxClientFileManager.SetCurrentFolderPath(string path, onCallback) method - sets the active folder.
- The ASPxClientFileManagerFile.SetSelected(bool selected) method - allows you to select/unselect a file.
Is your intention to post an answer to your own question?
- If so, then proceed.
- If you simply wanted to post additional information, ask for further clarification, or to just say "Thanks!", please click Leave a Comment.
- If you wish to edit your original question, please use the Edit button in the Toolbox at the top right corner of that entry.