I've been told in the newsgroups to report this issue in the support center.
If a gallery group is allowed to keep its selection and the user opens the
gallery and clicks on the already selected gallery item, the group item
click event is not fired.
Reproduction of the bug:
(1) Run the RibbonNodepadDemo example program
(2) Load some text into the editor and select a word
(3) Click on the drop-down part of the "Font color" button to display the
(4) Click any of the colors => gallery closes, selected text gets colored
(5) Select another word in the text
(6) Repeat step 3 and select the same (already selected) color => no
OnClick, no coloring of the text
The gallery item must fire a GroupItemClicked event, even if the gallery
item was selected before.
Is your intention to post an answer to your own question?
- If so, then proceed.
- If you simply wanted to post additional information, ask for further clarification, or to just say "Thanks!", please click Leave a Comment.
- If you wish to edit your original question, please use the Edit button in the Toolbox at the top right corner of that entry.