I try t export the grid to XLSX format and it does not work properly.
- Run attached sample.
- Click Export XLS. This works. All are exported in 1 worksheet which is what I am after.
- Click Export XLSX Single File Page By Page. This will export it into multiple sheets. How can I get it to export it to 1 sheet only?
- Click Export XLSX Single File. Nothing is exported.
How can I get it to export it to XLSX format into 1 sheet just like the XLS format?
The simplest way to create a single xlsx file is to use the GridControl.ExportToXlsx method. I have modified your sample to illustrate this approach. Is that what you are looking for?
Our XLS export with the "Single File" option enabled is not a page-oriented export format. That is why it is not possible to use Page Merging facilities.
However, you can combine several links (With ChartControl and GridControl e.g.) or add Header and footers by using CompositeLink to show several controls in one export document.
Please review the modified sample in the attachment. It illustrates how it can be done.
Is your intention to post an answer to your own question?
- If so, then proceed.
- If you simply wanted to post additional information, ask for further clarification, or to just say "Thanks!", please click Leave a Comment.
- If you wish to edit your original question, please use the Edit button in the Toolbox at the top right corner of that entry.