I use Built-in Events Class and Scheduler Module.
I want to implicit add a event to record my operation when Save a new Event in Scheduler .
So,I need to implicit create a event ,when Action : Save or SaveAndClose is executed.
That the implicit created event is same as I created in Scheduler, But the StartOn/EndOn fill with system time.
Which View Controller I Should to be extend?
How to implement this?
There are several good options to accomplish your task in XAF:
1. Override SaveXXX methods of the XXXDetailViewController (where XXX is Win or Web depending on the target platform) as described at http://documentation.devexpress.com/#Xaf/CustomDocument2727
2. Handle the ObjectSpace.Committing event in a custom ViewController for an Event object and execute your logic there.
3. Descend from the standard Event class and override its OnSaving method, and execute your logic there.
In my opinion, the last option is the best here. I hope you find this information helpful.
Is your intention to post an answer to your own question?
- If so, then proceed.
- If you simply wanted to post additional information, ask for further clarification, or to just say "Thanks!", please click Leave a Comment.
- If you wish to edit your original question, please use the Edit button in the Toolbox at the top right corner of that entry.