I've got an XtraGrid which has got a good preview with devexpressPrintingSystem
see Sans titre.JPG
I need to get this preview has reportsource of xtraReport-SubReport
how can I do ?
I've got a report that contained subreport that I need to be the XtraGrid PrintingSystem
Hi Dimitri, There is no built-in capability to assign a PrintableComponentLink output to the XRSubreport control. There are some possible solutions:
1. Use the page merging functionality to merge the main report pages with pages generated via PrintableComponentLink.
2. Convert your GridControl layout to a separate XtraReport document (see E108) and then embed it into the main report via the XRSubreport container.
3. Place the GridControl into the report document and synchronize its layout and datasource with the GridControl located on your Form. Refer to the How to print Master-Detail GridControl via the XtraReports suite ticket for an example of this approach.
Is your intention to post an answer to your own question?
- If so, then proceed.
- If you simply wanted to post additional information, ask for further clarification, or to just say "Thanks!", please click Leave a Comment.
- If you wish to edit your original question, please use the Edit button in the Toolbox at the top right corner of that entry.