I have application which sends report by e-mail to clients every 7 days. This application doesn't have any user interface. Only every period of time make reports and sends to clients (as attachment).
Now I prepare to use your printing system so ...
Can I export any table report or chart report to the file(PDF or XML) without show it on the screen?
Thank you for your reply.
This behavior is caused by the fact that a ReportLink just obtains a picture (e.g. bitmap) from the source chart. Then, the ExpressPrinting System processes it as a single picture and thus, the image may be cut off if it does not fit the cxGrid dimensions.
As a solution I can suggest the following:
1. Use the ReportLink’s PrinterPage.RealPageSizePixels property to obtain the size of the report’s page in pixels;
2. Create a temporary invisible chart of the exact same size or temporary enlarge the current chart;
3. Use this chart as a source for the ReportLink;
4. Rollback changes if necessary.
Hope, this approach will allow you to obtain a picture which will fit the report’s page better.
Is your intention to post an answer to your own question?
- If so, then proceed.
- If you simply wanted to post additional information, ask for further clarification, or to just say "Thanks!", please click Leave a Comment.
- If you wish to edit your original question, please use the Edit button in the Toolbox at the top right corner of that entry.