Move Method to Source File on explicit constructor creates invalid code
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Open RefactorTest.sln
2) Open MoveMethod.h
3) Go to line 184, column 18, char 12
4) Apply Move Method to Source File
5) Method generated in the source file has an illegal explicit qualifier.
Method generated in the source file has an illegal explicit qualifier
Method generated in the source file is syntactically valid.
Is your intention to post an answer to your own question?
- If so, then proceed.
- If you simply wanted to post additional information, ask for further clarification, or to just say "Thanks!", please click Leave a Comment.
- If you wish to edit your original question, please use the Edit button in the Toolbox at the top right corner of that entry.