I think I have found two related bugs in the rendering of column headers in an Advanced Banded Grid. The attached screenshot explains it all. I'm pretty sure they're bugs because the problem manifests itself in the grid designer as well.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Setup an Advanced Banded Grid View;
2. Set ShowBands to true (for the moment);
3. Add 1 band;
4. Add two rows of column headers;
Notice that the separator between the first row of column headers and the second row of column headers is drawn properly--at 1 pixel.
5. Now set ShowBands to false;
Notice two things: the left inset border of the column headers does not draw at all, and the column header horizontal separator is drawn at 2 pixels.
1. A left inset border on the column headers should draw at 1 pixel, to match the right;
2. The row separator between column headers should draw at the same width as the vertical separators.
Is your intention to post an answer to your own question?
- If so, then proceed.
- If you simply wanted to post additional information, ask for further clarification, or to just say "Thanks!", please click Leave a Comment.
- If you wish to edit your original question, please use the Edit button in the Toolbox at the top right corner of that entry.