the report throws an exeception when I change the property of an Barcode-object in a report design view from MatrixAuto to an other value (for example Matrix16x16).
1. Create a new WinForms project.
2. Add a XtraReport Object
3. Place a barcode object on it
4. Change the symboligy to datamatrix
5. Chnage the matrix to a different value from default
6. Save and close the report
7. Open it --> Crash in designer
Thank you for such a detailed description. I see the problem. It appears to be an actual XtraReports problem. Our developers will continue working on this problem, and you will be automatically notified about our progress. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.
Is your intention to post an answer to your own question?
- If so, then proceed.
- If you simply wanted to post additional information, ask for further clarification, or to just say "Thanks!", please click Leave a Comment.
- If you wish to edit your original question, please use the Edit button in the Toolbox at the top right corner of that entry.