Grid control shows wrong cursor under mouse when it's removed from parent's Controls with different cursor than it is added again later.
I've got a GridControl inside my UserControl. The UserControl is placed on a MDI form. I'm making integrated windows (user can press Back button and return to the GridControl in the same window).
Steps to Reproduce:
Create similar situation like mine (I think deriving GridControl and making a MDI form is not necessary).
1. I set Cursor to AppStarting on whole MDI parent window.
2. Remove GridControl from the form's MDI child window and store it in a collection of Controls to restore.
3. Place new controls on the form (you don't have to do this).
4. Restore MDI Parent's Cursor to Arrow.
1. Remove new controls.
2. Restore controls from the collection (including the GridControl)
The GridControl (and only GridControl of all the forn's controls) shows AppStarting cursor. It's property shows Arrow. When you assign Arrow to it, nothing happens. When you assign something else and then Arrow, it returns back to normal.
The grid should show Arrow cursor (like every other controls) when you point mouse over it.
Is your intention to post an answer to your own question?
- If so, then proceed.
- If you simply wanted to post additional information, ask for further clarification, or to just say "Thanks!", please click Leave a Comment.
- If you wish to edit your original question, please use the Edit button in the Toolbox at the top right corner of that entry.