We have a GridControl that contains a TableView with two columns. One of the columns contains some TextEditSettings. When we use the PrintingSystem to show a print preview of the grid, using a VisualDataNodeLink, the application crashes with a "object reference not set to an instance of an object" after closing the print preview and navigating to a different screen in the application.
I've attached a small application that demonstrates the problem. Steps to reproduce:
- Start the application
- Press the "Show a grid" button
- Press the "Print" button
- Close the print preview that appears
- Press the "Show something else" button
The application crashes with a NullReference exception.
When we remove the TextEditSettings from the gridcolumn the problem goes away.
I apologize for the many classes in the demo application. We use MVVM and this was the only way I could reproduce the problem in a small application.
Hopefully you can help us with a solution?
Is your intention to post an answer to your own question?
- If so, then proceed.
- If you simply wanted to post additional information, ask for further clarification, or to just say "Thanks!", please click Leave a Comment.
- If you wish to edit your original question, please use the Edit button in the Toolbox at the top right corner of that entry.