Steps to Reproduce:
0. Set the Data.DataFieldUnboundMode property to UseSummaryValues
1. Create two unbound fields.
2. For the second field, specify an expression that refers to the first field.
3. Set the Visible property to false for the first field.
An exception is thrown.
The second unbound field returns the 'Error' value.
Is your intention to post an answer to your own question?
- If so, then proceed.
- If you simply wanted to post additional information, ask for further clarification, or to just say "Thanks!", please click Leave a Comment.
- If you wish to edit your original question, please use the Edit button in the Toolbox at the top right corner of that entry.