After installing version 2010.1.5 I have come across a problem with some of my docking panels.
When I click the pin to autohide a dock panel I get an error:
DevExpressCreateHideBarButtonArgs: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
This does not occur with all my dock panels, so I set about creating a sample project (with no external dependencies) where I could reproduce the error. I have attached this project to this post.
Steps to Reproduce:
Within the attached zip are 3 image files and a text file of the exception that occurs.
1) Start the sample project and press the button to open the offending window.
2) Click the NavBar link to 'Pedidos Simples' (see snapshot 1)
3) On the pinned dock panel on the right, click the pin to autohide the panel (see snapshot 2)
4) An exception is thrown (see exception text in file DevExpressCreateHideBarButtonArgsException.txt)
5) From now on the panel is corrupted (see snapshot 3)
See snapshot 3
Normal dock panel behavior, as in all previous versions.
Is your intention to post an answer to your own question?
- If so, then proceed.
- If you simply wanted to post additional information, ask for further clarification, or to just say "Thanks!", please click Leave a Comment.
- If you wish to edit your original question, please use the Edit button in the Toolbox at the top right corner of that entry.