Hello, DevExpress Support Team.
We are facing with the problem using a layout control created and filled via code. Actually a LayoutControlGroup cannot be collapsed when it contains the focused control and this control is not the last in the tab order. I'm attaching a small sample along with the screenshots to show the problem.
Can you please clarify it is actually a bug or if it is not tell me what is wrong with the code?
Hope to hear from you soon.
EMCO Software Ukraine.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Run the sample.
2. Click the top check box in the expandable group. (see 'Step1.png' in 'Screenshots' folder)
3. Click 'Collapse' button. (see 'Step2.png' in 'Screenshots' folder)
4. See that the group is not collapsed but the focus is moved to the next check box. (see 'Result.png' in 'Screenshots' folder)
The group is not collapsed but the focus is moved to the next check box. (see 'Result.png' in 'Screenshots' folder)
The group is collapsed.
Is your intention to post an answer to your own question?
- If so, then proceed.
- If you simply wanted to post additional information, ask for further clarification, or to just say "Thanks!", please click Leave a Comment.
- If you wish to edit your original question, please use the Edit button in the Toolbox at the top right corner of that entry.