There is a error with LabelControl Rendering if the Text contains HTML-Codes and AllowHTMLString is true. If the text contains multiple Lines the second and all lines after the second are rendered with a 'space' in front of each row.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Add a LabelControl to any form
- Set AllowHTMLString to true
- Set AutoSizeMode to None
- Add a longer string with some HTML-Codes to text until the LabelControl contains more than one line
Is your intention to post an answer to your own question?
- If so, then proceed.
- If you simply wanted to post additional information, ask for further clarification, or to just say "Thanks!", please click Leave a Comment.
- If you wish to edit your original question, please use the Edit button in the Toolbox at the top right corner of that entry.