Bar chart does not display properly, especially when the data range is small.
Steps to Reproduce:
I've attached a small sample program that show 3 different issues.
1. When the form load, it generates some random numbers and update the chart. The data range is not that small.
2. Test 1 button generate small numbers with a small range.
3. Test 2 button generate small numbers with a small range and then manually sets the bar width.
4. The last test button generates some numbers which the chart show correctly. This is sample of what I expected to see for 1, 2, and 3.
1. Bars show up overlapping.
2. Bar chart is not showing the bars, just one block.
3. Bar chart showing only 1 bar.
4. Bar chart properly showing.
All the different samples would show bars representing the different values with each bar side by side like number 4.
Thank you for the sample you provided. We've reproduced the problem with a small bar width. This problem was caused by an incorrect AxisRange calculation, and we've fixed this issue (I've changed the bug subject accordingly).
However, it's impossible to adjust the BarWidth automatically. You need to calculate the required width manually based on your data, or use a qualitative scale.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any additional assistance. We will be happy to help you.
Is your intention to post an answer to your own question?
- If so, then proceed.
- If you simply wanted to post additional information, ask for further clarification, or to just say "Thanks!", please click Leave a Comment.
- If you wish to edit your original question, please use the Edit button in the Toolbox at the top right corner of that entry.