If you move a child node the old parent node has Count = 0 but HasChildren= true
Take a look at screen.png
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Compile and run Project
2. "vcbvbvb"' node has Count = 1 and HasChildren= true
3. Move "шlkшlшkl" node to "bbbc" node
4. Now "vcbvbvb"' node has Count = 0 but HasChildren= true
Is your intention to post an answer to your own question?
- If so, then proceed.
- If you simply wanted to post additional information, ask for further clarification, or to just say "Thanks!", please click Leave a Comment.
- If you wish to edit your original question, please use the Edit button in the Toolbox at the top right corner of that entry.