After having installing the last version v.40 (the previous was v35 o v36) making my project build it gives the error in subject.
The error is shown in the file "cxClasses.pas" 2016 row: "Result := dxShortStringToString(APropList[I].Name);"
even if I "comment" the row with error, it gives me another error "undeclared identifier: 'dxCharInSet' ... etc.
Attachament the message of error.
We've introduced a new common library - dxCore, and moved the dxShortStringToString function to it. So, it looks as if old sources are used in your project for some reason. Please do the following:
1) Uninstall our products.
2) Execute the following commands for every hard drive:
dir X:\cx* /s >c:\CXResult_X.txt
dir X:\dx* /s >c:\DXResult_X.txt
dir X:\dclcx* /s >c:\DCLCXResult_X.txt
dir X:\dcldx* /s >c:\DCLDXResult_X.txt
3) Check the resulting files and delete our sources and libraries, if they are found.
4) Install the latest version.
Please keep us informed about your progress.
Is your intention to post an answer to your own question?
- If so, then proceed.
- If you simply wanted to post additional information, ask for further clarification, or to just say "Thanks!", please click Leave a Comment.
- If you wish to edit your original question, please use the Edit button in the Toolbox at the top right corner of that entry.