The XtraEditors Library gives you all variants of list boxes you might need across any development scenario. The ListBoxControl displays only text in its items. This control suits most development tasks that require a list box and gives you really simple customization options - you fill the control with items using the String Collection editor. The ImageListBoxControl and CheckedListBoxControl allow you to show images or check boxes for each item. These controls represent items via specially designed objects so you can set up item images, enabled state and check state.
Common features available to you are:
- Multi-column layout.
- Two modes of item multi-selection. Simple mode implies that each click toggles the target item's selected state preserving the previous selection. Extended mode implies you use CTRL and SHIFT keys together with mouse clicks to select multiple items.
- List sorting in ascending or descending order.
- Optional item hot-tracking.
Supplying display texts and values for items from data fields. (The ImageListBoxControl also allows you to supply image indexes from a data field.)
- Customizable item height.
- Manual painting for items.