While each layout type has its own unique customization features and end-user capabilities, they all have common features which include the following:
- For utmost UI consistency, each view can be represented through any DevExpress WPF Visual Theme.
Horizontal or vertical group arrangement.
Animated content scrolling support.
Animated Navigation Pane expanding and collapsing
Animated group expanding and collapsing
Different item arrangement styles implemented by using various panel controls within groups. For instance, a wrap panel control or a carousel can be used for this purpose.
Freely customizable group content - you can display a set of items or any embedded controls.
- Groups and items can be read from a bound data source.
- Item selection support.
- Ability to customize every aspect of the control's appearance and behavior
- Saving and restoring layout. This allows you to persist group expansion states and scrolling between application runs.
- Silverlight and WPF Navbar Controls have matching interfaces and this makes it easy to develop applications for multiple platforms.
It's Your Choice: All DevExpress WPF Controls can be purchased as part of the following Subscriptions:
What's New in 2012
The best keeps on getting better. Our newest WPF controls and features include:
WPF Tech Library
Explore the power of the DevExpress WPF product line at your pace with the following online technical resources: