Whether you are creating traditional websites, HTML based mobile-tablet apps, or desktop apps written with WinJS, DXTREME ENTERPRISE
offers you high-performance data visualization and multi-purpose widgets built to power next-generation websites, today. Once you begin using the HTML 5 JS Widgets in DXTREME, you'll find numerous features built for ease-of-use and industry compliance including support for both JQuery and Knockout creation/declaration methods – the de-facto MVVM standard for HTML development from Microsoft. And of course, with built-in support for Internet Explorer 7+, Chrome, Safari, FireFox, Opera, Android 3+, you can unleash your creativity and address the browsing needs of the widest possible user audience.
Fast, Very Fast
HTML JS Chart Widgets
DXTREME includes a rich collection of HTML JS Chart types (line, area, bar, stacked, full-stacked, financial and others) and offers straightforward configuration options so you can spend more time solving business problems and less time customizing the look and appearance of charts used in your solution.
- All HTML JS Chart widgets allow you to combine series of different types and display series across different panes.
- Multiple/secondary axes are fully supported.
- The HTML JS PieChart widget provides Pie and Doughnut series types.
- If using Visual Studio 2012, a built-in Chart Wizard allows you to configure the Chart as needed.
- For easy data server communication, DXTREME data stores are fully supported by Chart and PieChart widgets.
- End-user interactivity features include hovering and selection for series and points, zooming and scrolling.
HTML JS Gauge Widgets
DXTREME ships with elegant HTML JS Gauge widgets and like its Chart and RangeSelector counterparts, offers straightforward configuration options so that widgets look great with default settings. And when you do need to customize something, it can be done so easily.
- HTML JS CircularGauge widget: Allows you to create an open ended or closed circular gauge and you can specify any start and end angles.
- HTML JS LinearGauge widget can be displayed both horizontally and vertically.
- Both the CircularGauge and LinearGauge widgets ship with element presets. Specify the most appropriate preset as a base and easily tune it as necessary.
- Multiple value indicator types including needles, markers and range bars.
HTML JS Range Selector Widget
DXTREME addresses range selection requirements with the HTML JS RangeSelector widget.
- A date-time or numeric scale is generated based on the specified data source.
- Two-level tick marks can be displayed, both major and minor. By default, sliders are snapped to ticks. You can also enable free slider dragging to provide more precise range selection.
Customizable and functional appearance. The RangeSelector’s background can be painted using the appropriate color or can contain an image or chart.
- Extended end-user interaction. A range can be selected by moving sliders, by moving the selected range, by denoting a range on an unselected area. Both mouse and touch manipulation are supported.
- Can be integrated with the Chart widget to enable chart scrolling and zooming.
- For easy data server communication, DXTREME data stores are fully supported.
- The RangeSelector widget ships with a client API that allows you to handle changes made to a selected range.
HTML JS Multi-Use Widgets
DXTREME includes the following HTML JS Widgets to be used either with the DXTREME Multi-Channel Application Framework or on standalone basis within an interactive web application:
Button, Check Box, Date Box, Field Set, Gallery, Load Indicator, Lookup, List, Maps, NavBar, Number Box, Overlay, Popup, Range Slider, Scroll View, Slider, Switch, Tabs, Text Box, Tile View, Toolbar.
It’s Your Choice: All DevExpress HTML 5 JS Widgets can be purchased as part of the following Subscriptions:
What's New in 12.2
The best keeps on getting better. Recent enhancements in the Universal Subscription include: